Important notice to customers — product packaging changesLearn More
NEW FOOD PACKAGING IN STORE NOW
From August 2018, customers will notice our rebranded food packaging start to appear on shelf in all major stockists.
Product name changes
An easy way to get more veggies into their diet!
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and on a large baking tray assemble the vegetables and give a light brushing with olive oil.
2. Bake for an hour, turning occasionally.
3. Remove the capsicum, but continue to bake other vegetables for a further 30 minutes. 4. Once the capsicum is cooled, remove the skin (this should rub off easily) and blend with the carrot, parsnip and onion.
4. Add in the pumpkin, sweet potato and half the stock – puree until smooth.
5. Place in a pan with the remaining stock and heat through serving with a dash of milk.
Age recommendation: 9 months and above